Sunday, January 30, 2011

Eat's of the Week ~ January 30, 2011

Getting this done on time feels so good, just had to share that.
In October we went to Panama City Beach in Florida and stayed at my in-law's condo. While there we spent the day in Historic Panama City and while ridding along we passed this grill store that had this cute pig smoker out front. I made Keith do a u-turn so we could take some photos. This pig is so cool, I can't remember how much it was but if I knew it would stay pink and never rust we might have bought it.


This is by far the cutest looking pig and sexist man alive all in one photo. Sorry if that grossed you out, the man is good looking what can I say.


Sunday
Browned Cube Steak
Rice
Corn

Monday
HM Bean Soup
Corn Muffins

Tuesday
BBQ
Baked Beans
Coleslaw
All leftovers from Saturday's lunch
Wednesday
Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes
Veggies

Thursday
Salmon Patties (I have a new found love for them)
Green Beans
Rice or Mashed Potatoes

Friday
Leftover Meatloaf and Salmon Patties
Veggies
Oranges
Saturday
HM Pizza

No comments: