Here is how I have my job duties scheduled out:
- Mopping ~ 2nd Monday of each month
- Sweeping ~ Every Tuesday and Thursday
- Vacuuming ~ Every Tuesday and Thursday
- Dusting ~ Every 2 weeks
- Deep Clean the Bathrooms ~ Every 2 weeks
- Cleaning the Windows ~ 3rd Monday of each month
- Deep Clean the Master Bedroom ~ 1st Tuesday of each month
- Deep Clean the Kitchen ~ 2nd Tuesday of each month
- Wash Sheets ~ Every other Friday
- Deep Clean the Refrigerator ~ Every 3 months
- Deep Clean the Living Room ~ 4th Tuesday of each month
I have a check list of the task that need to be completed in each room for the deep clean days and the rest are pretty self explanatory. The duties are also done as needed in addition to the above. I will vacuum and sweep if we have company coming over if it is a different day than what is stated above.
My daily job duties are:
- Feed the animals
- Prepare meals
- Wash dishes
- Wash clothes
- Pick up from the night before (shoes, cups, socks)
- Make bed
- Manage our finances
- And last but not least make our home a haven for my husband after he has worked all day
I try to schedule my out of the house obligations on my not so busy days that way I can still complete the task at hand and not be overwhelmed.
Why am I sharing this with you? So that maybe it will help you to be a better manager of your time and stress level. So how do you go about your cleaning in your home? Do you have a routine like me or just whenever you get the feeling to do it?