Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Eat's of the Week ~ January 16, 2011

Late again, I know. My life on Sunday (my planning day) has been a little different lately so I am doing it later than normal. I have got to get back on track!
I got bacon on sale so we will be eating that a good bit, if you noticed we ate it last week also.
Sunday
Bacon
Fried Eggs
Grits
Biscuits
Monday
Pork Steaks
Green Beans
Mashed Potatoes
Tuesday
Beefy, Cheesy Pasta Bake (kinda like this casserole)
Croissants
Steamed Vegetables
Wednesday
Shrimp Veggie Quesadillas (minus the corn, plus bacon)
Mexican Rice
Thursday
Tomato Basil Soup
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Friday
Cube Steaks
Buttered Rice
Flavored Vegetables
Saturday
It's my Grandma's 80th birthday party, we are going to party (like eighty year old's do) and chow down

No comments: