Thursday, March 31, 2011

Smell Good Shirts

The other day I was looking at a Justice catalog at my in-laws and came across these cute shirts. I love camping and we are going really soon and I thought this shirt just was calling me. But the only problem is, is that Justice is a teens clothing store and I am not quite a teen anymore. My sister said I could get it in a size 18 or 20 but I will need to try it on to see. Oh and the part I forgot to tell you about is the shirts smell, you know a scratch and sniff type shirt. This one is really cute especially since I am a Georgia Peach, born and raised in good ole' Georgia. It smells good too! So do you think I should try to get the camping is fun one?

3 comments:

Christy said...

Definataly! It is very cute! :)

Christy said...

okay i jacked up the spelling of "definitely"! lol

Nannyshouse said...

Hi angie I think the 18-20 would fit you ....it's a youth large I think? ..but Justice colths run a little bit small.so I would find it at the store and try it on....
I LOVE THE PEACH ONE !!

Or try on a 18-20 of any shirt made by them and see how?? it fits ..