Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Thanks

The kids came over Monday and spent the afternoon with me. We went on a nature walk looking for items to Give Thanks for.

Jamie said "Let's lay down by it and act like we are asleep", so that is what they are doing.

Putting everything together. Jamie did the word Thanks! and Mason did Give.

While the corn cob cookie dough was hardening in the refrigerator they asked if they could make "yarn mummies". Have you ever heard of such? Well, here they are. I had to pick them up like a sack of potatoes to move them in front of the baskets to take the picture.



This Thanksgiving I am very thankful for:
-Jesus who died for our sins
-A husband that lives for God and by God
-A niece and nephew
-Friends
-Family
-My bible study friends (oh the role they have played in my life recently)

No comments: