Sunday, November 14, 2010

Awesome Deal

I just started following this website called Southern Savers which is all about saving money and using coupons. So this morning before church I got on the computer to check out her site to see what it was about a little more and I found this steal of a deal. I copied this straight from the website...
"Update: Tanga prices go up over time (just like Amazon) this is now $5.99 for year.
Get a great deal on a year subscription to Rachael Ray Magazine! Tanga has it for $23.99, then use code EVERYDAY to get it for $3.50!!
That comes to around 35¢ an issue.
There aren’t a lot of coupons in these magazines, but it would probably make a great Christmas present for someone."
I got my sister a two year subscription to Rachel Ray for $12 bucks for Christmas. Yes, I said TWELVE. The price for one year is now $5.99 and at that low of a price I could not help myself to buy two years.
So check it out!!!!

No comments: