Sunday, September 18, 2011

Eat's of the Week ~ September 18th


This is pears that I picked today to make this yummy Carmeal Pear Jam.  I already had 10 pears in the house and I doubled the recipe to make 12 half pint jars and I still have the whole basket above.  I guess this week will consist of some pearsauce making to make this good Applesauce Breakfast Bread.  That way I will have a Carmeal Pear Jam and a Pearsauce Breakfast Bread loaf to give as a thank you gift, hostess gift or a Christmas gift.

Here is the dinners I have planned for this week.  Yikes I just realized we have no sandwich meat or peanut butter for lunch sandwiches.  Ooops :(

Sunday
Crust less Squash, Onion, Garlic Quiche
Hot Fried Potato Salad

Monday
Chili
Crackers

Tuesday
Probably Leftover's from Sunday

Wednesday
Cube Steak
Mac n Cheese
Steamed Veggie

Thursday
Taco's
Black Beans

Friday
Leftover's

Saturday
Salad
Garlic Bread

2 comments:

Jen said...

Your pears look so pretty... glad you made the caramel pear jam. Your Christmas gifts are gonna be so nice :)

Fred Feaster said...

I'm hungry!