Sunday, December 12, 2010

Eat's of the Week ~ December 12, 2010


Sunday
Cube Steak Sandwiches (from leftover cube steaks we had yesterday)
Monday
We will be eating at Buffalo Wild Wings for a surprise birthday party.
Tuesday
Jumbo Shells stuffed with Spaghetti Sauce and Cheese
w/ Garlic Bread and Garden Salad
Wednesday
Crock pot Baked Potato Soup
w/ cheese, chives, crumbled bacon and sour cream for toppings
Thursday
I will be at my girls birthday club so Keith will eat left overs from Wednesday.
Friday
Hot Dogs, HM Onion Rings and HM Baked Beans
Saturday
I am not sure yet if we have plans this night. We might so I am not going digging in the freezer to figure it out.


The picture above is of Applesauce Bread, which I have been making every week and eating a slice or two each morning. The recipe is so simple and requires a bowl and spoon to mix it up, no need to drag out the mixer. Daddy, if your reading this well, I know you probably aren't close your eyes, he is getting a few loaves for Christmas. He loves anything that is sweet and baked. Easy Peasy!!

No comments: