I got this great recipe from Ann Jones, the wife of a fishing buddy of Mr. Larry's.
Thank you so much it is really great. It is so easy to make and I wanted to share it with you.
What You Need:
Red Velvet Cake Mix
3 Almond Bark Bars Vanilla Flavored
1 Cream Cheese Icing
Ingredients Needed for Cake Mix
Wax Paper or Parchment Paper
Cookie Dough Scooper
1 cup Chopped Nuts
Pyrex Type Pan
Really Big Mixing Bowl
How To Make Them:
1. Make the cake as directed on the box and bake it in a Pyrex type pan.
2. While the cake is baking make room in your freezer for about 2 cookie pans to sit flat.
3. Cover two cookie pans with wax paper or parchment paper and sit aside.
4. Right after the cake comes out of the oven dump it into the mixing bowl and crumble it up.
5. Take the Cream Cheese Icing and mix it thoroughly into the crumbled cake. Next mix in the chopped nuts. Mix until everything is well blended.
6. Take your Cookie Dough Scooper and form balls with the cake mix. Place them on the cookie pans and when all the balls are made place them in the freezer for 1 hour or longer. (Hint: After they are frozen you can place them in a ziploc bag and put back in the freezer for a later use)
7. Melt the Almond Bark Bars per the directions on the package. While that is melting cover a portion of your counter with wax paper or parchment paper.
8. When melted completely, dip and cover the balls and then place them on the paper for the coating to harden. You can double dip but more bars might be needed.
9. Eat and Enjoy!!!