Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Weight Loss Challenge

Ladies, we all struggle with weight sometime in our life. I have asked my sister if we could challenge each other to loose a little weight and she agreed. Since I have nothing to do with my time (ha ha) I made this great chart to track our progress and keep us on track. You can double click the picture to see it better.
If you would like me to edit this with your prizes and change the dates, I would be GLAD to do this for you.
So find a friend or family member and let's all start the challenge!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great, fun idea for you and your sister! Its nice to take care of yourself... I got back into working out 3 days a week last week with my walk away the pounds dvd, I've been doing the 2 miles, 30 mins. and I can already feel a difference in my body, its toning back up... I slacked off during the winter.

Good Luck :)