Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Farm I am Falling For


I get Georgia Organics emails and they are having a Go Grow conference in March. Since I have no floors to mop, no clothes to wash, no counters to wipe, no tubs to scrub and no uniforms to iron I decided to go through the Go Grow conference application process because like I said have nothing to do (ha ha) and I wanted to see what farm tours were being offered and what classes I could pretend I was attending. So I got to looking at the farm tours and found Hope Grows LLC, this farm is 4 1/2 hours away from me and I hope they (and my husband) will let me come stay for a week and a half so I can learn all that they will let me. They grow vegetables, have blue berries, raise chickens, turkey's and pigs for meat. Oh, the things I could learn!

If you don't know this already I LOVE to help people and I especially LOVE to help people when it resolves around something I am highly interested in.

So have you help someone lately that you gained knowledge from?
Check out their blog Fresh Farming

No comments: