Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Late Thanksgiving Post

What were you thankful for on that special day? I was and still am thankful for my sweet and funny husband seen here acting a fool while getting sun block put on at the beach.
I am also very thankful for my house. My uncle lost his whole house to a fire a few months back.

I found this really neat website where you can do a inventory of everything in your home. That way if something bad does happen (cross your fingers it doesn't happen) then your insurance company will have everything they need, all neat and in order. The site is Know Your Stuff and it's FREE so check it out.

Also on Thanksgiving day we moved all the furniture out of our bedroom and I shampooed the carpets. Have you ever heard that if you put ice cubes in the indentations the furniture made that when the ice melts the carpet will pop back up? Well if you did hear that I will just save you time staring at the ice waiting on it to do its magic and tell you it doesn't work.

Here is my Aunt Margaret and Dad on Thanksgiving day at my Mom's.

And here is everyone.

No comments: