Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Spoiled Cat

People always say "When are you going to have kids?" but my sweet kitty cat is my child we nap together, cry together and lay around and do nothing together.
Everyday after work I normally come in and crawl under the covers and read a book for 15 to 20 minutes or take a nap to unwind and get my second wind. Aubie always hops on the bed and nudges at the top of the blankets. I hold them up, she crawls under and I let them down. She sleeps the whole time I am in bed and yesterday she stayed their 2 hours after I crawled out. This was taken yesterday.
This was a couple months back. At night I have one pillow that I lay flat and I prop a second one up on the flat pillow. When I crawl into bed she gets up on her pillow for a night of sleeping with her mommy.
Playing in the shower.
This was about 2 years ago. I came home from running errands and found her in between the pillows on my bed.

No comments: