Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Etsy, Cloth Napkins and The Florida Seafood Festival

Etsy...

I launched a Etsy shop recently it is called "Purpale Strawberry". I wanted to draw every ones attention to my sidebar and cute purple strawberry logo. I only have two items listed but that is better than none.

Here is a little history on the name. When I was younger I remember my dad and I am sure my mom asking me what I wanted to be when I grew up and I always said a "Purple Strawberry". So Etsy is giving me my opportunity to be a Purple Strawberry. Sadly, the correct spelling for purple was taken so I went with the closest sounding spelling that came to me first.

Cloth Napkins...

Everyone we are finally out of paper napkins in our house. Friday is grocery shopping date night, so I need to get some cloth ones made before Friday so we will have some. Do you have any suggestions of a standard size or type of fabric to use?

The Florida Seafood Festival...

WOW, St. George Island and Apalachicola Florida are beautiful, I could have stayed forever. St. George Island has I think maybe 1 hotel/motel the rest is houses all spread out and pretty private. We walked the beach Friday afternoon and saw maybe 2 people. I know that it is November so that might have something to do with it but if you go to Panama City Beach, Florida you can't see the beach from the main road because of all the hotels and condos. More on this and pictures to come later.

No comments: