Friday, June 18, 2010

The Veg-Table's

Shannon did a post about her plantings of onions and garlic and I figured I would do the same. I talked about it in this post titled 'Yesterday's Piddlings and This Weekends Fun' and this post also. This is what I harvested Wednesday, Holy Cow was my thought when I had to put them down because my arms could not hold anymore.
These are my banana peppers

and some okra that I planted just for my sister. I sure hope it ships well!

These are one of my bell pepper plants. They were so cute when they were the size of a golf ball, I wanted to just stare at their cuteness.


Lastly, my first sightings of summer squash.


2 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful... Enjoy all your veggies girl!

Anonymous said...

Love the garden! It all looks yummy!!

Love ya! Hollie