Friday, October 23, 2009

Keith's White, Red & Blue Quilt

Since I started piecing and quilting in May of this year I have made a quilt for myself, my uncle a quilt, a co-worker a baby quilt and my sister's good friend a baby quilt. My husband was always asking when are you going to make me a quilt. He sometimes even nagged me about it. So I was secretly making him one and here it is... We went to Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia and took these pictures. This was the main gate since they were closed.



4 comments:

SewCalGal said...

I love this quilt. Delightful. Great colors, great fabrics, great design. Inspirational. Definitely patriotic.

Thanks for sharing.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

sallgood said...

What a nice way to say I love you!

San-Dee said...

Angie, this is really pretty! I really like the use of patriotic prints, I may have to still that idea for cousins serving in the Air Force.

Liz said...

What a great looking quilt Angie, I love that block design, so simple with clean lines.
Lizzie
XXX