Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Various Things

Here is a recycling station the I made three weekends ago. It is a lot easier to sort it out than putting it all in one container. We got the 30 gallon drums from a local cleaners for free. If you make one or have one similar I would love to see it.

Aubie waiting on me the other night to come to bed. It was only 7:30 but I decide to crawl into bed early and read some.

Some cute baby booties that I ordered off of Etsy from MoJo. My best friend from childhood, April is expecting and I could not resist getting these for her. We used to eat ramen noodle everyday after school.
My new washer and dryer that will be delivered Friday. Keith replaced the belt in the dryer in February and then Monday he came and got me out of my sewing room and said the washer was on fire. It was the belt burning but when he replaced that and it didn't work he agreed that I actually we could get a whole new set. It was like being in a candy store looking at all the great new options. Keith had his from his bachelor days and there wasn't even a delicate cycle. I am so excited!!!

The block that I made for Tara for the Bee Balm quilting bee I am apart of. I hope she likes it...




2 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Aubie is so cute. I'd love to see more photos of Aubie and your quilts.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Vivian said...

Oh that house square is wonderful! I can't believe I built my first house LOL.