I am so over booked, scheduled, obligated what ever you want to call it. I always do this to myself and can never seem to stop. Between now and Friday afternoon I have to:
- Get my eyebrows waxed
- Make a baby quilt (about 3hrs), wash, wrap and deliver it
- Fold and put away close to 12 loads of clothes
- Finish all cutting for my Uncle Randy's quilt for my trip
- Have my bangs and maybe hair cut
- Go to Auburn to buy a bike rack (I will save $50 bucks by driving the extra 45 minutes)
- Wash car and clean it out
- Organize getting the house feed
and I am sure I am missing something.
Please someone tell me how to be okay with having nothing to do. I seem to have to have every second and it is starting to seem like milli-second filled.